- July 4, 2011
We are happy to announce that a new ‘Text Normalizer’ has been added to both the editor and the ScreenPopper.
This addition will now help to normalize the text in the editor between browsers. Do you work on Chrome in the office, and Firefox at home. Does you laptop still run Internet Explorer 7 for legacy purposes. We now have you covered.
The text normalizer will help to keep your message even more uniform between browsers.
In addition to the above feature, we fixed several bugs as listed below.
- · fixed: Internet Explorer 7 & 8 on fade in, the text had a slight opacity that never left
- · fixed: Firefox 4, grab handles not allowing the proper resizing of the link/text boxes
- · fixed: on-exit pop up firing too early when a form select box was chosen
- · fixed: the editor and the preview did not match exactly for links being underlined on rollover
- · fixed: image preloader not working properly for Safari 4 & 5
ScreenPopper continues to get better and better. If you find a bug, or have a feature request please let us know.Back to Blog